Easy-to-Use Analog Audio Mixing with Built-in Effects from Alesis
The Alto Professional TrueMix 800 FX is a portable audio mixer with built-in DSP effects that delivers all the essential features you need for home recording, livestreaming, podcasting, or performing. The TrueMix 800 FX features 16 effects including chorus, flange and an assortment of high-quality delays and reverbs. There’s also a convenient Bluetooth channel for easily streaming from your personal devices. A unique feature to the TrueMix Series, the Bluetooth channel also supports feedback-free phone pairing by utilizing mix-minus technology. There are eight analog inputs with high-headroom circuitry for minimal noise and clipping in your signal. The four Mic Input Channels offer XLR inputs that are great for connecting dynamic mics or condenser mics with 48v phantom power. These channels also have balanced ¼” line inputs for connecting instruments and other line-level signals. There are also two Stereo Input Channels, each with dual balanced ¼” TRS inputs. These inputs are perfect for your line level audio sources. All channels feature a two-band EQ with color coded knobs that make it easy to dial in your perfect sound while operating in low-light situations. There are even extra knob caps included so you can fully customize the look of your TrueMix 800 FX. Connecting the TrueMix 800 FX to your computer is also lightning fast, with plug and play connectivity on Windows and macOS. The TrueMix 800 FX is a feature-packed compact audio mixer that’s perfect for using on-the-go.
Flexible Output Routing
Whether you’re recording a podcast, livestreaming online, or making music at home, being able to hear yourself and easily route audio is essential. The TrueMix 800 FX features a variety of output and routing options to handle any scenario. There are four headphone outputs, each with their own volume control knob. If you need to send your audio signals to another destination like an external monitor or effects unit, each channel is equipped with a send knob so you can always dial in the perfect mix. For recording, the USB output sends a copy of the main outputs to your computer, or you can connect the 2-Track in/out to an external recorder which can also be sent directly to the headphones. The TrueMix 800 FX delivers everything you need to take full control of your audio routing in any situation.
- USB I/O for audio playback and stereo recording
- Dedicated bluetooth channel with mix-minus return for feedback-free phone pairing
- Four headphone outputs with independent volume control
- 16 built-in Alesis multi-fx with dedicated return channel
- 1/4” Main, Tape, and AUX outputs
- Four mic input channels with phantom power and balanced line inputs
- Two stereo input channels with balanced 1/4” TRS jacks
- Two-band EQ on all channels
- 2-track inputs w/ assignable routing: main mix or headphone out
- Eight-segment LED VU meter for precise level monitoring
- Extra knob caps included in the box for added customization