The Behringer B-2 Pro large diaphragm condenser mic gives you a lot of microphone for a little money. You get three selectable polar patterns, a 10dB pad, and the crisp sound of a studio condenser mic at a price that’s great for home and project studios. Behringer even gives you a shock mount, windscreen, and aluminum storage case with the B-2 Pro. If you’re just starting to record or just need an alternative studio mic at a low cost, you’ll appreciate the Behringer B-2 Pro.
Behringer B-2 Pro Tube Condenser Mic at a Glance:
- Selectable polar patterns
- Switchable attenuation
- Accessories included
Selectable polar patterns
The B-2 Pro lets you pick from cardioid, omni, and figure-8 polar patterns for a variety of recording applications. Multiple patterns make this an ideal mic for small studios that need each mic to cover as many applications as possible. You normally don’t get this level of flexibility in a mic at this price.
For even more versatility, the B-2 Pro has a switchable 10dB pad to accommodate louder sources. This lets you use the B-2 Pro on just about anything, from horns to drums to guitar amps.
You don’t just get the mic. The B-2 Pro comes with everything you’d need to get the most out of your recording. You get a custom shock mount to help isolate the mic, a windscreen to help control plosives, and an aluminum storage case.
Behringer B-2 Pro Tube Condenser Mic Features:
- Versatile microphone at a low price is ideal for home and project studios
- Multiple polar patterns give you more control over the mic’s performance
- Switchable 10dB pad allows you to record louder sound sources
- Shock mount and windscreen are included
- Aluminum storage case for easy transport and safe storage
- Requires +48V phantom power