*protective coating still on front and back. Never been registered.
The most popular audio interface for artists across all genres, the third-generation Scarlett 2i2 provides two mic/line/instrument inputs allowing simultaneous recording and playback of up to two channels with independently controllable headphone and monitor outputs.
The 2i2 features two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrites original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal and acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound.
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
The high impedance, high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitar or bass – without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level.
Scarlett 2i2 is designed to stand up to days on the road, and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including the comprehensive digital audio workstation Ableton® Live Lite™ and a 3-month subscription to Pro Tools®. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
- Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Two balanced line inputs, suitable for connecting line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- With the Quick Start tool, it’s now easier than ever to get up and running
• Ableton Live Lite music making software
• Free 3-month Avid® Pro Tools® subscription
• Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
• Hitmaker Expansion which includes:
• Antares® Auto-Tune® Access Allows everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best vocal takes to lightning-fast Hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to your track
• Relab LX480 Essentials – Provides four reverbs, modelled on The Hit Factory NYC’s reverb unit, and used on countless hits
• Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555 – A hyper-realistic model of Marshall’s Silver Jubilee 2555 the modern evolution of the iconic JCM800 brought to you by analogue modeling experts Softube
• XLN Audio® Addictive Keys – Choice of one of four professional-sounding models from Steinway®, Yamaha® and the classic Rhodes®
• XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock Kit – Features expertly captured samples from a high-end Tama® and Pearl® drums, and Paiste® and Sabian® cymbals, recorded at Decibel Studios in Stockholm
• Brainworx® bx_oberhausen – Fully-analogue modelled replica of a classic American polysynth
• Brainworx® bx_console Focusrite SC – Brings the true sound of the preamps that made Focusrite what we are today to your music
• Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite Meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and Compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across the globe
• Brainworx® bx_masterdesk – Brings a smooth and simple workflow to the art of mastering, and allows anyone, from first-time-producer to industry pro to get studio-quality results quickly and effortlessly
What’s in the box
– Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen.
– 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
Connectivity: USB Type-C
Protocol: USB 2.0
Form Factor: Desktop
Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
Number of Preamps: 2
Phantom Power: YES
Instrument Inputs: 2
Line Inputs: 2
Analogue Outputs: 2
Headphone Outputs: 1
Bus Powered: YES