Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it™s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX2 handheld transmitter with SM58® capsule, BLX4 single-channel receiver, swivel adaptor(mic clip) and thread adaptor, power supply, 2 AA batteries, and user guide.
SM58/BLX2 Handheld Transmitter
The Shure SM58® cardioid dynamic microphone capsule is an industry standard tailored to deliver warm, clear vocal reproduction. The BLX2 transmits wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability up to 300 feet (100 m) with line-of-sight.
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. The easy-to-read screen displays current frequency and features audio-status LED indicators to let you know when excessive audio levels are detected. Includes XLR and 1/4″ output connectors.
• Lightweight, rugged construction
• Easy to setup/use wireless handheld microphone system perfect for live performance and presentation
• One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference
• -10dB gain attenuation selectable on handheld
• Power and Battery Status LED on handheld
• Up to 300 ft (91 m) operating range for total wireless freedom
• Up to 14 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
• Offers a 24 MHz tuning bandwidth and up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band
BLX2 Handheld Transmitter
Audio Input Level gain:
• 0dB: -20 dBV maximum
• -10dB: -10 dBV maximum
Gain Adjustment Range: 10 dB
RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW, typical varies by region
Dimensions: 224 mm X 53 mm dia. (8 7/8 X 2 1/8 in.)
Weight: 218 g (7.7 oz.) (without batteries)
Power Requirement: 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
Battery Life: up to 14 hours (alkaline)
BLX4 Single Channel Wireless Receiver
Output Impedance: XLR connector: 200 ohm, 6.35 mm (1/4″) connector: 50 ohm
Audio Output Level (Ref. 33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone): XLR connector: -27 dBV (into 100k ohm load), 6.35 mm (1/4″) connector: -13 dBV (into 100k ohm load)
RF Sensitivity: -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
Image Rejection: > 50 dB, typical
Dimensions: 40mm X 188mm X 103mm
Weight: > 241g (8.5 oz.)
Housing: Molded ABS
Power Requirements: 12-15V DC @ 160mA supplied by external power supply (tip positive)