Ideal for instructors, presenters, worship leaders, and dancing singers, the Samson Concert 88x Wireless Headset Microphone System offers straightforward operation and quality performance. It features a bodypack transmitter, the HS5 headset mic, and a tabletop true-diversity receiver with XLR and 1/4″ outputs and a rackmount kit.
With 100 available frequencies, simple syncing via IR, and one-touch automatic frequency scanning, you can quickly get started and find a strong channel. Two AA batteries (available separately) will power the microphone for up to eight hours, and the mic’s power switch doubles as a handy mute function. If you move beyond the system’s 300′ line-of-sight operating range, the integrated tone key and auto mute functions mitigate transmission of undesired noise.
Bodypack Transmitter with Headset Microphone
Two AA batteries (available separately) can power the transmitter for up to eight hours of operating time. Use the power switch to mute the mic between performances or turn it off for battery conservation.
Beneath the battery cover, you’ll find a plastic screwdriver for adjusting the transmitter’s input sensitivity. Generally avoid the maximum gain setting as it can cause distortion when the mic is used on loud sources.
CR88x Tabletop Receiver
- UHF wireless system
- 100 operating channels across 25 MHz bandwidth
- Up to eight systems can be used simultaneously per frequency band (region dependent)
- 300′ operating range (line-of-sight)
- One-touch automatic frequency scan finds the best operating channel
- Two-digit LED display on receiver
- Infrared link locks the receiver and transmitter to the same channel