Able to withstand a whopping 131dB SPL, the Yamaha DBR12 12″ active speaker gives you an accurate, controlled performance.
Using the latest DSP, Yamaha applied their proprietary FIR-X tuning to optimize the sound and protection algorithms, providing you with plenty of muscle, despite this active speaker’s rather diminutive size. Incredibly versatile, you can use it as a great-sounding main speaker or as a high-performance floor monitor with a quick flick of the active speaker’s D-Contour switch. A switchable highpass filter also makes it easy for you to add a subwoofer to your rig.
At a Glance:
- FIR-X tuning delivers excellent sound quality with high resolution and a smooth frequency response
- D-Contour optimizes the DBR12 for main speaker or floor monitor use
- Onboard mixer lets you select either a direct output or a mixed output
- Comprehensive inputs for mixer, musical instrument, or media players
- Amplifier and power supply design provides powerful output from a compact speaker
- DSP-controlled protection functionality promotes optimum reliability
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 1 x 12″
- HF Driver Size: 1.4″
- LF Driver Power Amp: 800W
- HF Driver Power Amp: 200W
- Total Power: 1000W
- Inputs: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo, 1 x Stereo
- Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Frequency Range: 52Hz-20kHz (-10dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.1kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 131dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60 Degrees
- Enclosure Material: Plastic
- Mounting Options: Pole Mount with 1.37″ socket, Floor Wedge, 3 x M8 Fly Points
- Height: 23.7″
- Width: 14.8″
- Depth: 13.7″
- Weight: 34.8 lbs.
The Yamaha DBR12 represents a perfect balance of size and performance, with 1000W of power and outstanding resolution at any output level. Ideal for front-of-house, floor monitoring applications or even the stage side fills, this speaker is an ideal choice for a wide range of applications.