Wharfedale Pro Tourus-AX15 Powered Speaker is one of the latest Wharfedale series of plastic, active loudspeakers delivering power, value, and versatility.
Custom WP drivers have been selected to ensure that this affordable series has the power and timbre expected from a Wharfedale Pro loudspeaker.
In addition, the amplification stages deploy both Class D (LF) and Class AB (HF) to bring power and value to this series.
With full steel grilles, multiple handles, and 4 x M8 rigging points, Tourus is well suited for installations and for hard work on the road.
A new illuminated Wharfedale Pro logo badge is also proudly shown on the front so that Tourus looks as good as it sounds.
- Bluetooth: no
- Tweeter diameter: 1.75 inches
- Woofer diameter: 15 inches
- Suitable as monitor: no
- Weight per speaker: 19 kg
- Built-in equalizer :yes
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB – 139 dB
- Maximum frequency: 20 – 20.9 kHz
- Minimum frequency: 50 – 59 Hz
- RMS power in watts: 350 – 499 W
- Analogue audio input type unbalanced line in (RCA/cinch), balanced line in (TRS jack), balanced line in (XLR), microphone input (XLR)
- Analogue audio output type balanced line out (TRS jack)
- Passive speaker output no
- Country of Origin: China
Positioned beneath the well-established Titan and the flagship Typhon series, the new Tourus series is affordable, powerful, and versatile.
Affordable, powerful and versatile addition to the Wharfedale family of products.