Ideal for day-in, day-out use, Shure’s Performance Gear Series microphones offer a complete vocal, instrument and drum selection and feature many of the same durability and performance attributes of other Shure microphones at an attractive price. This is real gear without compromise.
A sensitive, flat response microphone ideal for acoustic instruments. Flat frequency response is wide and uniform. Consistent sensitivity through frequency range. Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
The PG81XLR is a professional quality instrument microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Flat Response-design for clear reproduction of acoustic instrument sound sources in more sensitive environments.
- 40Hz to 18kHz
- Cable Included (XLR-XLR)
- Phantom power or included battery required
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments.