Visually, the Multi Soundholes are unique in themselves. Some models are additionally decorated with elegant epaulettes. A guaranteed eye-catcher on all stages.
Another contributor towards the appealing acoustic sound of these instruments are their high-quality spruce tops made of grade A woods.
But what would an Ovation be without the typical electro-acoustic sound via amp or PA?
This is provided by an OCP1K pickup, whose extra-large piezo crystals pick up the vibrations not only from the strings but also from the top.
For further processing of the signal, an OP-Pro preamp is used in this model series.
The instruments of the Elite TX series are particularly unique, and it is no coincidence that they are very popular in the rock and metal scene. Those who are used to playing electric guitars especially benefit enormously from features like the maple neck, which not only stands for a fast response and good sustain, but is also equipped with a flat neck profile for optimal playability.
As an added bonus, all TX models are finished in a beautiful, genre-matching Black Textured finish.
The guitars are delivered without a case.
- Solid A-grade Sitka spruce top; scalloped X-bracing
- Multi Soundhole
- Deep Contour Lyrachord® GS Body
- Five-piece mahogany/maple neck
- 10″ fingerboard radius, Pau Ferro fingerboard and bridge
- Scale length 643 mm, nut width 47.6 mm
- Inlaid Exotic Hardwood epaulettes
- Pearl dot/diamond inlays
- Cream-coloured body binding, multi-part purfling
- Die cast Ovation machine heads, anthracite finish
- OCP-1K pickup, OP-Pro preamp with tuner