The RockBoard® pedalboard series is based on the innovations of our completely re-designed pedalboard series and incorporates a lot of added features, based on suggestions from musicians all around the world. The ingenious, lightweight, rigid and rugged construction, based on only one sheet of cold-rolled aluminum and U-shaped vertical support braces for additional stability, as well as the innovative slot-based design lets you hide cables easily for a neat and tidy design, all stay the same. Added and improved features include an additional mini board size – the New RockBoard® DUO 2.2, an extended slot grid for perfect fit of our new optional QuickMount plates, added mounting positions for the Optional RockBoard® The Tray – Universal Power Supply Mounting Solution (QUAD 4.2, CINQUE 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4), second MOD mounting slots for RockBoard® CINQUE 5.3 and 5.4, lighter ABS pedalboard cases and improve pedalboard bags.
- pedalboard for effects pedals
- for approx. 5 to 9 effects pedals (depending on size)
- sturdy and light aluminum construction
- slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- mounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on both sides
- made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- additional U-shaped support brace for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface – no weld seams
- robust black powder-coated surface
- width 622 mm / 24 31/64″
- depth 142 mm / 5 9/16″
- height incl. rubber feet 35 – 58 mm / 1 3/8″ – 2 5/16″
- weight 0.9 kg / 2 lbs.
- including gig bag
- weight gig bag approx. 1.1 kg / 2.45 lbs.
- interior dimensions gig bag (L x W x D) 640 x 180 x 100 mm / 25 3/16″ x 7 1/16″ x 3 15/16″
- including self-adhesive hook (50 mm / 1 15/16″ wide) & loop tape (25 mm / 1″ wide) and cable ties