The EHX Tone Corset is a versatile analog compressor featuring a blend control to dial in the purfect amount of parallel compression. In addition to standard Volume and Sustain controls, an Attack control adjusts the response of the compression circuit for increased flexibility. From cowboy plunk to warm and transparent console tones, The Tone Corset fits around any player’s style.
Mike Matthews says, “The Tone Corset is the funkiest analog compressor I ever heard on guitar!”
- Four-knob design provides excellent control and gives the user the ability to precisely shape their instrument’s dynamics
- The Sustain knob controls the amount of compression applied to the guitar signal. As Sustain is turned clockwise compression and sustain increases
- The Attack knob adjusts how quickly the compressor recovers. As Attack is turned clockwise the pedal’s response is slower and more initial pick attack comes through
- The Blend knob adjusts the mix of the dry and compressed signals. As Blend is turned clockwise the signals blends from 100% dry to 100% compressed
- The Pad switch pads down the input signal to prevent undesirable distortion if the Tone Corset is used with high output humbuckers, bass guitar, etc.
- True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity
- 9V battery included