Sturdy, Feature-filled Hi-hat Stand
Any drummer will tell you the setup of their snare is critical for a solid performance. The position of the bottom cymbal is especially important since it receives the top hat strike. With the lateral cymbal seat on the 3500A, you can easily and quickly adjust the angle on the bottom cymbal to optimize response and tone — a feature drummers here at Sweetwater really appreciate. And the locking clutch also allows you to keep that annoying “sloshyness” at bay and keep your hi-hat firmly in place for the best tone and response possible.
DW 3500A Series Hi-hat Stand Features:
- Rugged, lightweight steel tripod snare stand ideal for medium-weight snares
- Hinged memory locks at tube joints that ensure precise, repeatable height settings every time you set up
- Lateral cymbal seat lets you easily and quickly adjust the angle on the bottom cymbal to optimize response and tone
- Locking clutch allows you to keep annoying “sloshyness” at bay
- Swivel legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands