Highly portable and astoundingly loud for its size, this combo gets even louder when connected to an extension cabinet, most effectively the New York 151. The new Little Mark IV Combo head features the new bi-band limiter, a MUTE switch and the 3-way switch that includes the options of Flat, Scooped or FSW.
WARM, TRUE-TO-THE-SOURCE SOUND
This combo’s 15” speaker gives a nice low-mid emphasis that is well suited to blues, roots music, old rock and roll and more. Fifteen-inch speakers used to sound big and dumb, lacking definition… But the clarity of our custom 15s, is very impressive compared to other 15” speakers, and its piezo tweeter adds some nice high end sparkle up to 18 kHz.
UPDATED 4 BAND EQ, OLD SCHOOL FILTER, 3 WAY SWITCH
Our updated 4 band EQ section features very effective controls allowing you to easily find the sound you want, boosting or cutting up to 16dB for each of the 4 bands to cover all the tonal nuances needed in any genre of music. Additionally the Old School filter cuts your high frequencies and gives a round and smooth tone. The 3 way rotary-switch allows you to choose between a super-balanced flat tone, a scooped preset that drops the mids while boosting the lows and highs – giving a superb slap sound, or lastly the ‘FSW’ option to control both mute and the Scooped EQ on demand by connecting an optional dual footswitch.
Our new bi-band limiter responds faster and more dynamically to your playing than traditional limiters do and lets your high end “breathe” for a more natural sound. It makes our amp heads the best choice for anyone who enjoys a quick, punchy attack at high volumes.
PRATICAL SOLUTION FOR 15” LOVERS
The Mini CMD 151P combo is the practical solution for those who like the sound of 15” speakers.
COMPACT SIZE AND LIGHT WEIGHT
The Mini CMD 151P IV takes up very little real estate on stage, is easy to transport around town, and yet it gives you all the volume you need for most gigs. Easily upgrades to a 500W rig with the addition of a New York 151 cabinet.
- INPUT impedance: 1 Mohm, max. voltage: 9 Vpp
- RETURN impedance: 22 Kohm, max. voltage: 10 Vpp
- GAIN –46 dB to +23 dB range
- LINE OUT level control on front panel
- PRE/POST EQ (for line out) switch on rear panel
- GROUND LIFT switch on rear panel
- MUTE SWITCH
- MASTER VOLUME
- LOW: center frequency 68 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- MID LOW: center frequency 360 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- MID HIGH: center frequency 800 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- HIGH: center frequency 10 kHz; level: ±16 dB
- OLD SCHOOL: max cut range: 250 Hz – 20 kHz
- 3 WAY SWITCH: flat/scooped-mid/FSW
- SEND EFFECTS: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- LINE OUT balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4” combo, 1/4”*
- BI-BAND LIMITER
- FOOTSWITCH (OPTIONAL): FLAT/SCOOPED-MID
- 500W RMS @ 4 ohm, 300W RMS @ 8 ohm
- POWER REQUIREMENT:
- 100V; 120V; 230V; 240V 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
400W RMS (AES Standard)
40 Hz to 18 kHz
100 dB SPL
40.34 lbs / 18.3 kg
18.27 in. / 46.4 cm
18.27 in. / 46.4 cm
18.9 in. / 48 cm